Improve After Sales Processes: 5 Steps to Get Started

Well-functioning after-sales services are the basic prerequisite for a successful business model. This is especially true for industrial companies. Nevertheless, many small and medium-sized companies still shy away from tackling the issue. This applies not only to the introduction of new services, but often also to the adaptation of existing structures. But success, as we […]

Industry 4.0: What is servitisation? Why OEMs should not miss this opportunity

Makula_After Sales Management

Did you know that the development and acquisition of machines account for just 10 percent of the costs during their entire life cycle? The remaining 90 percent is for their maintenance, operation and disposal, according to Accenture. No wonder, because large industrial machines can have running times of up to 40 years. Service is in […]